Camella brings you to a blissful community geographically situated between the Municipality of Bauan and the City of Batangas. Camella San Pascual is an Italian themed subdivision that offers a value for money homes that caters a secure and comfortable living. Experience serene and humble lifestyle away from hustle and bustle of the city. Some of the leisure destinations and commercial hubs are found in the neighboring towns. Its location boasts to its accessibility with several alternate routes and proximity to nearby towns.
Camella San Pascual is near the Batangas City- Bauan Toll Road Project which will decongest traffic from Batangas City to San Pascual area. This will shorten travel time from 30 minutes to 5 minutes only. Ang Lapit lang eh! .
|CAMELLA San Pascual
|CAMELLA SAN PASCUAL
|BRGY. ALALUM, SAN PASCUAL BATANGAS
|Camella brings you to a blissful community geographically situated between the Municipality of Bauan and the City of Batangas. Camella San Pascual is an Italian themed subdivision that offers a value for money homes that caters a secure and comfortable living. Its location boasts to its accessibility and promixity to nearby towns.
|ITALIAN INSPIRED ARCHITECTURE
|1.2m to 6.5m
“Live life with new possibilities.”
How to locate Camella San Pascual?
LANDMARKS with PROXIMITY MEASURES:
- 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM BAUAN TOWN PROPER
- ** 8 MINUTES AWAY FROM BAUAN PLAZA, STA TERESA COLLEGE & IMMACULATE CHURCH
- 10 MINUTES AWAY CITIMART & JOLLIBEE BAUAN
- 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM SAN PASCUAL TOWN PROPER
- 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM STARTOLL EXIT
- 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM DIVERSION GOING TO BATANGAS PORT
Places of Worship:
- San Pascual Baylon Parish Church
- Basilica of Immaculate Concepcion Bauan Church
- Bauan High School
- Sta.Teresa College
- Bejasa Hospital
- Bauan Doctors General Hospital
- St.Pascal De Baylon Hospital
- Sambat Wet Market
- Bauan Public market & San Pascual Public Market
- Alalum Tricycle Terminal
- Natunuan Jeepney Terminal